11.08.2007

Today

Today, I feel... undistinguished. I don't feel particularly good. I don't feel particularly bad. I don't feel particularly happy. I don't feel particularly sad. I don't know how I feel today.

Today, I thought... about nothing in particular. I think particular is my word for the day. My NaNo Novel breezed through my mind, but I didn't concentrate on it in particular.

Today, I prayed...
Philippians 4:6-7
(The Message)

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

(Contemporary English Version)
Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel.

(Worldwide English (New Testament))
Do not worry about anything. Talk to God about everything. Thank him for what you have. Ask him for what you need. Then God will give you peace, a peace which is too wonderful to understand. That peace will keep your hearts and minds safe as you trust in Christ Jesus. (My favorite version)

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.