2.27.2008

Need To Vent

Well, I really needed to vent. I am just tired right now. Things are crazy. Lately, there have been so many changes in my life. I don't do well with change, especially change that was not initiated by me. Most of the changes have been at work. A couple have been at home.

One of the changes at home is very welcomed, but it will take some adjustment. My husband is finally graduating with his Bachelor's degree. I am very happy. I have been waiting for this day for a long, long while. YEA!!! I am proud of him. He will be graduating Magna Cum Laude. He worked hard for it, too.

I just think I am becoming a crabby old lady. (SMILE) Not really, but it feels that way sometimes. I know a lot of it is that I am just tired. It isn't easy having a husband who is always up late studying. I am a light sleeper, so any kind of commotion, I wake up. Plus it is hard for me to go to sleep. It takes me like 15 to 20 minutes to get to sleep after my head hits the pillow. The rest of my family, go straight to sleep. I am an odd ball in my family. I just hope my mood changes once my sleeping habits change.

I am just irritable today. I know I really need a break. It's like 2 more weeks until Spring Break. Thank God. I want to try to go somewhere, but I don't know if I will be able to. I may just have to go to Refugio for the week. At least I will be out of the city. I don't know. I kind of want to go to Atlanta to see my brother. (My nose is running like crazy!) I miss him. He has twists now. He sent some pictures but I couldn't see them like I wanted to. Oh well.

My necklace broke today. Nuts!

I guess I have vented long enough. I feel a little better.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.