2.29.2008

Graduation And the Like

I have a doctor's appointment set up for Monday. I have got to go get myself checked out.

I am getting excited; my hubby's graduation ceremony is on Sunday. He will be graduating Magna Cum Laude. I am so proud of him. That's a great accomplishment. He worked hard for that too. I know, I was up for a couple of those late nights. I am going to have to make a website for the pictures that I take for his graduation.

I am going to have to get some programs for his people, since they will not be there. Which, we are going to be in trouble because we didn't even tell anyone about this graduation, well, family that is. He told the people at his job. I am proud of him for that.

Can't wait till Sunday.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.