9.01.2007

Deartra's Intro

My name is deartra (pronounced dear-tra). My login on most places is mrsdboone. I write Christian fiction. I have written two Christian romances. My most recent work was a fictional story based on my real life. I am not working on anything particular at this time. I am a pre-school teacher, so I spend most of my day playing (teaching) four year olds. I live in TX with my husband of 3 years. I work in the CHildren's Ministry at my church (kindergarten). I love working with small children. I don't have any children unless you count my four stuffed animals, one of which, a little girl, I recently received.

I love goofing around on the computer. I make-up stories, people, places, and things and write about them all the time. I have a bunch of websites dedicated to this silly endeavor. Most of these writings help me come up with a workshop that I give online sometimes.

I like this group because it helps my creativity flow.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.