9.26.2002

I'm Getting My Praise On...

All of the students are gone before 3:30 this afternoon. I am totally shocked. I am glad. I am sitting here by myself waiting on Jerry to come pick me up. He should be here by 4:30.

During lunch, one of my nostrils cleared up. Why in the world does one nostril clear up and the other stay congested. I have yet to figure that one out. I feel a little better.

I am still editing my father's book. He has some deep stuff in the book. It is a book about Christian Discipleship. He challenges the reader to really think. He is challenging me because I have to think like he thinks. Oh, Lord, help here somebody.

I received an email from someone who will remain nameless at this time. I believe that the person is a bit upset with me at the moment. That's the tone I got from the email. I am working on correcting it.

I really hate pop-up windows, but who doesn't. (I felt that one.)

Excuse me, I gotta go wipe my runny, itchy eyes.

Later!

P.S. Is it alright if I get my praise on right quick? 1-2-3, let's go in with it.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.