9.12.2002

School Time Tales and Such

So far, school has been going good. I don't have the added pressure that I had last year. Thank God for moving things out of the way. I have students that are doing good. It's good.

I have some new ideas that I think will work. Hopefully, they will.

We didn't have school today, because of construction on the building. So, right now, I am watching some collections of Fred Flintstone. It's been fun. I haven't seen any with the children.

I have a question, was there more than one Dino. In some episodes, Dino is purple. In other episodes, Dino is reddish orange. What's up with that?

I tried doing a little work, but I got tired. I didn't feel too good. I took a nap and now I feel a lot better.

That's it for now.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.