6.30.2007

Vacation Review

I had a lot of fun on vacation.

We went to the Natural Caverns. That was fun.

We went to a wildlife park, where you drive around in your car a feed the animals. That was hilarious. A deer like animal got up close and personal with my husband. The animal stuck his head in the car window on the driver's side and sniffed my husband's hand and then licked my husband on the neck. I was rolling.

We went to Six Flags. That was cool.

We went to Sea World. We didn't get to see Shamu, much to my husband's dismay. We did see the penguins.

We went to the Schlitterbahn. This is a water park. This was so much fun. We floated around in the wading pool. We went down a couple of water slides. It was fun hanging out in the water with my husband.

I think I may have given one of the life guards an eye full because my swimming suit string came loose and I had to pull my top up. He looked at me kind of funny as I swam by him. OOPS!

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.