3.05.2003

Happened Again

Well, it happened again. I have been laid off from the GLCCC, my dad's ministry. Lord, have mercy.

Can I ask a question? How do you get laid-off working for the Lord?

Twice, while working in ministry, I have lost my job. I am not understanding. My life feels so out of control. I have no idea what I want to do or what to do. I feel so lost . I just feel lost. What is happening to my life?

Whether anyone will admit it or not, there is alot of pain and hurt behind what happened at TTCA. It has not been resolved. I doubt that it will ever be resolved. I supposed that's the way things go. You live and learn, grow and go.

My dad is pissed off because someone used his name and his proposal and received grant money. Another person absconded with funds from the ministry. Lord, this stuff is a trip.

Jerry, finds it amusing. I find it heartbreaking.

Lord, please help me. Is all I can think to say.

The end...

This blog has run it's course. Visit...  http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.