I have begun counting down the days until summer. The kids are crazy. The school is crazy. I am crazy. I am tired and need a rest. I am ready to scream. It won't be long, though. I know that I can make it just a few more days.
The end...
This blog has run it's course. Visit... http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.
-
Dear D, Your news on Wednesday hit me like a ton of bricks. I was expecting you to say, "Deartra, N and I are dating." Not "D...
-
I was recently watching CBN with Pat Robertson. I have begun to watch it. I figured since I was sitting around at the house these days, I...
-
I have had a horrible day so far today. I decided to write an email to two mailing list groups that I am on. I felt a lot better after I w...