Here are my goals for the month:
1. To write something everyday, no matter how big or small.
2. To write down more of the story ideas that I have come up with.
3. Update LDW
4. Update GBF
5. Update Maddocha
6. Update Always Inspired
7. Transfer the Adams Family Site
8. Transfer the Adkins Family Site
9. Transfer In Her Shadow
The end...
This blog has run it's course. Visit... http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.
-
Dear D, Your news on Wednesday hit me like a ton of bricks. I was expecting you to say, "Deartra, N and I are dating." Not "D...
-
I have had a horrible day so far today. I decided to write an email to two mailing list groups that I am on. I felt a lot better after I w...
-
Well, it's official. I am losing my job. The school is closing. The letter we are sending out says that it is due to lack of students...