Well, the saga with D continues. I found out that he and N have been dating/whatever for over a year. I be dog gone. I know that during that time, I have done something flirtatious with him and probably in front of N.
Just when I think it’s over… Here it goes again!
The end...
This blog has run it's course. Visit... http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.
-
Dear D, Your news on Wednesday hit me like a ton of bricks. I was expecting you to say, "Deartra, N and I are dating." Not "D...
-
I was recently watching CBN with Pat Robertson. I have begun to watch it. I figured since I was sitting around at the house these days, I...
-
I have had a horrible day so far today. I decided to write an email to two mailing list groups that I am on. I felt a lot better after I w...