Last night during Bishop's exhortations at church, Bishop hit my toes, my legs, and my arm. He began talking about having to apologize when you don't feel that you did anything wrong. Then he said that sometimes, you have to make sure that you are right, so that your heart and conscious will be clear.
All I could say was, "Yes, Lord!"
After service, I apologized to N. Now, My feet are pointed in a straight path!
The end...
This blog has run it's course. Visit... http://www.iamagracefulwriter.info/ to read more about my writing.
-
Dear D, Your news on Wednesday hit me like a ton of bricks. I was expecting you to say, "Deartra, N and I are dating." Not "D...
-
A Black PENTECOSTAL Church! BY: ddm (except where indicated) You have ever seen a lady neatly take her hat off and place it on the seat be...
-
Well, Jerry and I ended up sitting at the kid's table during the dinner party. Ain't that bout nothing. The dinner party was nice. ...